Each member of a family is in title to his own private personal space where he or she car literally be God. Big families need a big house to live in and that allows the people to agree with one another about that. More interesting is what happens when the reset button is pressed and the house has to be moved. How does the division of space actually work:
1. Mother and father are the king and queen in the house so for the youngster this mission is going to be a tough one.
2. The only way they can earn this privilege is to promise something their parents are going to agree on. Usually that is redirected to education and development, which is a good way to stay on top of the situation.
3. Right after the man with van London relocation, the family has to draw a map of the house and cover all the primary areas in and outside.
4. Small children are given no trust but their conditions are weak. However a teenager, a person at that wild age has to be controlled and that means he or she will receive the toughest conditions of all.
5. The way the children can play their cards right in this case if to grab on to the interior design because they have an equal voice over this mater, just like everyone else.
6. Helping as much as possible while still on the way with the man with van London vehicle, youngsters can score some point for good behaviour and helping in good will.
Every family member has a role to play and they do it not for themselves but for the good of the family. The problem is that not all of its members understand this and they are only looking to prove themselves in front of the others.